Your gift is our future!
Your support is key to providing our quality programs to children and adults with disabilities and their families across Genesee and Orleans counties.
There are many ways to show your support!
Explore our giving options and plan your donation today:
- Cash or appreciated stock: Gifts of cash or appreciated stock may be made by parents, grandparents, other relatives, friends, businesses, foundations and other organizations. A donation of appreciated stock permits the donor to deduct the full market value while avoiding capital gains tax.
- Wills and Bequests: They make a lasting gift, often with considerable tax advantages.
- Insurance policies: The Legacy of Love Arc Endowment may be named as the beneficiary of insurance policies.
- Annuities and Trusts: Properly structured, they may enable the donor to receive income from their donated assets. These gifts are known as charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, and pooled income funds. Advantages of such a gift often include avoidance of capital gains tax and an income tax deduction, as well as generating income.
- Real Estate: You can donate your property now, and still use it for the rest of your life. Or you may gift property through your estate.
Please note: Arc of Genesee Orleans is providing this information as a service. Please consult with your attorney, tax consultant or financial adviser before making a gift.
For more information on how you can contribute to the Arc of Genesee Orleans and its mission to serve those with a disability and their families, contact Community Relations at 585-343-4203 ext. 222 (Batavia location) or 585-589-5516 ext. 228 (Albion location or email Shelley Falitico at firstname.lastname@example.org